Message from the Chair
I am honored to serve as Chair of the Young Associates for the next two years. 2018 marks a special year as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary as the premier network of young leaders in Manitoba.
Along with my volunteer Board of Directors, our mission is to connect, and engage a diverse and dynamic network of emerging leaders and professionals that will support the Asper School of Business.
We are proud to support the Asper School of Business through donating our members’ time as volunteer coaches, mentors, and guest speakers, and providing funding and sponsorships to events, career development activities, competitions and capital projects at the school.
I am excited about the strength of my team of volunteers who work to provide value to our members by providing exceptional events and programming, including the following:
- Mapping Manitoba Breakfast – our premier event!
- Professional and educational development opportunities
- Behind-the-scenes business tours of Winnipeg’s most dynamic and emerging companies
- Networking and social opportunities with peers and business leaders
- Valuable volunteer and mentoring prospects with the Asper School of Business
- Holiday and summer wind-up parties
- New member nights
- Access to prominent members of the business community via special invitation to select Associates events
- And more!
I encourage our members to get involved and serve on one of our sub-committees, as the best networking often occurs when we are working towards a common goal.
Thank you for your continued support of the Young Associates.
Aaron Denysuik, Chairman (2018-2020) of the Board of the Young Associates